Welcome on asionit.com today i whill show you how to flash android 4.3 on samsung galaxy s3 GT-i9300, the new android 4.3 is rolling out until now whe have only 2 official links for android 4.3 and i whill install the Ireland Vodafone build which you can find on sammobile.com.
There are quite a lot of changes and improvements in the new android 4.3 firmware over android 4.1.2, samsung has completely changed the core UI to the one found on the galaxy s4 and note 3. Samsung doesn`t provide an official change log for its updated but after testing a few internal builds and this official one we cand give you our own list of changes and improvements.
CHANGES AND IMPROVEMENTS IN ANDROID 4.3 UPDATE
– GALAXY GEAR Support
– TRIM Support (Makes the device much faster)
– ANT+ Support
– Core UI elements updated to the ones on the Galaxy S4 (Galaxy S4′s theme all over)
– New Samsung Keyboard
– GPU drivers have been updated (Higher GPU benchmark scores)
– New Lockscreen: Multiple Widgets, improved ripple effect than Android 4.1.2, ability to change clock size and set a personal message
– New Screen modes (From S4): Adapt Display and Professional Photo
– Driving mode
– Actionable notifications
– Move-to-SD-card feature
– New Camera mode : Sound and Shot
– New Additions in Notification Centre
– Completely revamped Settings UI (Tabbed interface – Exactly like the Galaxy S4)
– Implementation of Voice controls (Let’s you control various parts of the phone using voice commands – Galaxy S4 feature)
– New Samsung Apps: Calculator, Clock, Contacts, Gallery, Music
– Full screen Samsung apps
– New S-Voice (from Galaxy S4)
– Found more? Tell us about them in the comments below!