Taig team updated their jailbreak to support iOS 8.1.2, this iOS version was released by apple to fix some bugs.
Here’s how to jailbreak your device running on iOS 8.1.2 using TaiG jailbreak.
- TaiG jailbreak supports following iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.1.2 devices:
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
- iPod touch 5G
- TaiG jailbreak is currently available only for Windows. For now, Mac users will have to run Windows in a virtual machine to use the TaiG jailbreak.
- Use iCloud or iTunes to back up any and all personal information that you need to keep safe. The jailbreak has been reported to be working in most cases, but on the off chance something goes wrong, it’s a good idea to have an escape plan.
- Disable any Anti-virus programs or firewalls that could prevent TaiG from connecting to the internet.